Bow River Float, Full Day
Submerge yourself. . . Ready to make it a full day? Experience the best of the Bow River with this 8 - 9 hour float. Up to 2 anglers per boat/guide.
- Drift Out West provides: snacks, water, non-alcoholic drinks, a full shore lunch and all required gear (Quinn will contact you prior to the float to determine what gear you'll need).
- You'll bring: layered clothing, including rain gear; hat; sunglasses (polarized are best); sunscreen; and a camera.
- Remember you need an Alberta Sportfishing License
- Booking Information: $100 deposit is required at the time of booking. Balance due by day of trip.
- Once you've authorized the $100 deposit payment with PayPal, make sure you click the blue "confirm schedule event" button on this page. You will then receive a confirmation email right away. If you do not get a confirmation email, please contact us right away.
- Cancellation Information: With more than 14 days' notice, Drift Out West will refund your deposit. Trips cancelled with 14 days' or less notice will be refunded the deposit less a $50 cancellation fee. Trips cancelled with less than 24 hours' notice will forfeit the full deposit. Where mutually agreeable, a trip can be rescheduled with no penalty, provided the date falls within the same calendar year.
* Remember to confirm scheduled booking date on this page after you authorized the $100 deposit payment with PayPal. Make sure you click the blue "confirm schedule event" button on this page. You will then receive a confirmation email right away. If you do not get a confirmation email, please contact us right away. email@example.com
Our Clients Are Hooked!
Peter A, AB
I have had the distinct pleasure of fly fishing the Bow River with Quinn the past 3 seasons. He is a superb fly fisher, powerful rower and provides helpful friendly guidance about hatches, patterns, casting and landing big browns and rainbows. I can’t wait to get back on the Bow with Quinn later this year.
John H, SK
I have had the pleasure of Quinn’s guiding skill and experience for many years. He is a knowledgeable and personable guide who knows what it takes to make a day rewarding and enjoyable. This past August he put me on my biggest brown to date. Can’t wait for next year, Quinn!
David R, UK
My Canadian fishing friend, Bobby, and I look for Quinn as our first choice guide for our Bow River floats. He is a true fly fishing enthusiast and seems to enjoy his floats as much as his clients! Top that with genuine friendship and hot home-made stew, enjoyed sitting on the banks of the river; he can’t be beat. See you next year, Quinn!