Bow River Float, Half Day
Dip your toe. . . Looking for a shorter (but no less spectacular) adventure? This 4 - 5 hour float on the Bow River is a great option.
- Drift Out West provides: snacks, water, non-alcoholic drinks, and all required gear (Quinn will contact you prior to the float to determine what gear you'll need).
- You'll bring: layered clothing, including rain gear; hat; sunglasses (polarized are best); sunscreen; and a camera.
- Remember you'll need an Alberta Fishing License.
- Booking Information: Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Cancellation Information: With more than 14 days' notice, Drift Out West will refund your deposit, less a $50 cancellation fee. Trips cancelled with less than 14 days' notice will forfeit the entire deposit. Trips cancelled with less than 24 hours' notice will be charged the full price of the trip. Where mutually agreeable, a trip can be rescheduled with no penalty, provided the date falls within the same calendar year.
Our Clients Are Hooked!
Peter A, AB
I have had the distinct pleasure of fly fishing the Bow River with Quinn the past 3 seasons. He is a superb fly fisher, powerful rower and provides helpful friendly guidance about hatches, patterns, casting and landing big browns and rainbows. I can’t wait to get back on the Bow with Quinn later this year.
John H, SK
I have had the pleasure of Quinn’s guiding skill and experience for many years. He is a knowledgeable and personable guide who knows what it takes to make a day rewarding and enjoyable. This past August he put me on my biggest brown to date. Can’t wait for next year, Quinn!
David R, UK
My Canadian fishing friend, Bobby, and I look for Quinn as our first choice guide for our Bow River floats. He is a true fly fishing enthusiast and seems to enjoy his floats as much as his clients! Top that with genuine friendship and hot home-made stew, enjoyed sitting on the banks of the river; he can’t be beat. See you next year, Quinn!